Monday, August 16, 2010

Outfit Update: Par-tay!






Yesterday, I went to my mother's friend's anniversary/50th birthday party (yes, they are pretty old). Lame, I know but there's never a situation where you don't get to enter in style. Across the street from the house of my mother's friend, there is a beach. What did you say? Did you say that you are just DYING to see what I wore? Wish granted.
Outfit:
Blue beret I bought for $5 somewhere in Chicago
Gap Kids T-shirt
Xhiliration sandals
Limited Too capris

Photos:
1st Picture: Self-explanatory.
2nd Picture: My mom's friend's dog, Chester.
3rd Picture: A nice view of our river and docks.
4th Picture: 10 butts in the center of the side of a fridge. That's nice.
5th Picture: A picture of my outfit. As well of a picture of me walking to the dock.

Enjoy yourself, my sweets.

Photos courtesy of my sister, Isabel. Uploaded from my Photobucket.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!

Yes, I am an extremely needy child. But seriously.